Passionate about paper (and postcards)

My MA classmates might probably think of me more as a digital fiend than someone who's obsessed with paper, but anyone who remembers me from my foundation days will testify that I indeed have a thing for the latter, from textured pieces to graphic-led wrapping paper and delicate Japanese rice versions. For as long as I can remember, I do also seem to have the habit of collecting postcards; first, from travels (my dad, then my own), and then to more interesting forms which play with die-cuts or interesting materials and so forth.

Researching ideas for my interactive postcard campaign has therefore led me on to very inspiring finds and it's really hard to stop looking! Here are a few of my favourites so far:




This sundial business card was created for an antique watch collector.












Postcarden: A greeting card that lets the recipient grow his/her own cress!











Bosch lawnmower calendar: Each day, the recipient gets to tear off from specially cut papers that mimic a wild lawn – leaving a perfectly mowed lawn at the end of the year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment