The FMP – logo development - Round 2

From pen/pencil-to-paper beginnings, the shortlist of 3 names for my final major project have now made it to the Indesign/Illustrator drawing board.

My preferred versions for each name have been enlarged and placed in the bottom right corner of each jpeg. With a bit more tinkering where needed, these will then be tested with a sample of the target audience of 25-40 year olds – that might just be you!

(Don't shy away from expressing pre-testing opinions now...)



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the second picture of the left code bar logo.

The code on behalf of some secret, and communicate your ideas.

I have an idea of your logo designed to a handful of the old key, to uncover many surprises and secret.


This is my personal view, hoping to help you.

Post a Comment